Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So-- back to blogging...

I took a rather long sabbatical after the 2008 election. Life got busy, I went on tour, and basically fell off the Low Carb Wagon. It happens-- and after a long period of beating myself up about it-- have returned to the fold.

So, now my focus is still Atkins, all things Low Carb, but also Walking Fitness. I'm using this blog to track my progress, and as always, post new recipes and Low Carb tips that I have found helpful over the years.

So, here's a truth-- at least *my* truth-- this is a Way of Eating-- a lifestyle that you have to be prepared to stick to, period. It makes a huge difference in your quality of life, overall.

Feeling good *is* the reward.

1 comment:

Dose Pharmacy said...

It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.